CITY OF OTTAWA ~ BUSINESS ISSUES SEMINAR
FREE Breakfast & Workshop
Tues. June 4th at 9:00am – 10:30am
VIVA Barrhaven Retirement Community
275 Tartan Dr. Nepean, ON
We are pleased to partner with the City of Ottawa to bring you a seminar covering a variety of topics pertinent to local businesses in Barrhaven. Join BBIA Board members and staff along with Sherry Beadle (Ottawa Public Health) and Joanne Cleroux (Ottawa Business Information Officer).
- New Provincial Food Premises Regulations,
- Food Inspection,
- Food Safety in Power Failure,
- Food Safety in General and
- Food Donation rules.
- Also, visit the following link for Food Safety information that includes requirements for food vendors and special events, food handler training and more!
- Smoking, Vaping and Hookah and
- Information on smoke-free spaces and the law.
- Workplace Strategies for Mental Health piece that may be useful for members.
PERMITS AND LICENSING
- Issues regarding permitting, zoning, licenses and more.
ALL commercial property owners, retailers and professional service providers in Barrhaven are members of the Barrhaven BIA. Do you have questions about your membership? Are you a licensed, home-based business wanting to become more involved with the local business community? We offer home-based memberships as well.
CONTACT US. We’re here to help!