MAINTAINING A HEALTHY WORKPLACE UNDER PHYSICAL AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
Thursday, April 30th, 2020 @12:00 pm
Meeting ID: 869 8591 1735
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, business leaders are finding great ways to interact with their employees, both currently working or laid-off, while respecting physical and social distancing. In some cases, businesses are fortunate enough to survive through working at home arrangements and other modified service delivery options. Whether you are managing remotely or hosting video conference calls, virtual happy hours, offering mental health support or just checking in with your employees in ways that you have not used before, you might be putting yourself and your business at new risks of employee harassment, violence, wrongdoing and fraud.
Ken McCarthy of Integrity By McCarthy Inc. will share his insights and lead a discussion on risks that business owners face in this new environment, what can be done now to mitigate these risks, and how businesses can set the stage for a successful return to the new normal.
Questions that will be explored through this webinar are the following:
- Under COVID-19, how have our ways of interacting with our employees and doing business with our customers/clients changed?
- What employee related risks do we face under COVID-19’s way of doing business?
- For risks that pre-existed, why might the risk levels be higher now?
- Is it time to panic?
- What risk controls should we have in place?
- How do we set the stage for a successful entry into the new normal?