Boomerang Kids opened its doors in Barrhaven in 2013 and has provided families in the community with a place to buy and sell quality second-hand children’s clothing, toys, books, equipment and more ever since. As a part of the Canadian franchise that was started right here in Ottawa, Boomerang Kids offers only the highest quality children’s items. Visit the Barrhaven store and you will find everything you’re looking for, but at a fraction of the cost.
Top Reasons to Check Out Boomerang Kids Barrhaven:
- Their proven quality assurance program: Only the best clothes, toys, and equipment are selected meaning that everything you will see will be on trend, from a great brand, and in great shape. They stand behind what they sell so if you have a problem with a purchase, they will work with you to get it resolved.
- They put money back into the community: Boomerang Kids is a consignment store that allows Barrhaven parents to sell their children’s outgrown clothing, toys, and equipment without the hassle of selling online or pricing items for a larger sale. Bring in your items and the team at Boomerang Kids will sort them, price them, and put them on the sales floor. You can track the activity and sales on your account by using their online customer portal. When your items have sold, swing by the store to collect your earnings.
- They are all about sustainability: “Re-use” is a key component of sustainability and by buying second-hand items, parents are giving new life to these items and helping to keep more out of our landfills. Boomerang Kids is focused on leaving a better earth for our children.
- They host community events and activities: From strollercize in the warmer months to ongoing information sessions for parents throughout the year, Boomerang Kids is committed to providing activities for the community. Keep up to date on all the events, including sales, by following their Facebook page.
- They have maternity clothes too!: If you are pregnant and looking for options for clothing, Boomerang Kids has a wide variety of maternity clothes at a fraction of the cost, and with the same quality standards that are applied to all their consignment items.
- They also have NEW items: Approximately 25% of merchandise at Boomerang Kids is new product, or “factory fresh” items. If you are looking for a gift this holiday season, you may be surprised to find many brand-new items on the racks and shelves.
- They give back!: Clothing donations are made monthly to local charities, and they have assisted local families with clothing and toys after losses such as fire. Boomerang Kids is also a long-time supporter and sponsor of the annual CHEO Teddy Bear Picnic.